SAFETY FIRST SAVE SAILING
SAFETY FIRST SAVE SAILING. Sailing with BarcelonaSail is not dangerous at all, as long as you behave responsible and following to the instructions of the crew. We never leave the port, if the weather situation is unclear or if there is any risk of danger.
- All of our boats are registered as commercial sailing boats with the permission to sail commercial in the waters of Cataluña, Spain. This includes a valid charter permission for the sailing area, a proper boat & passengers insurance, all boats passed the survey for safety and stability. All boats are like new and maintained excellent.
- The boats are equipped with all required safety equipment and even more. For example: life jackets for every person on board, harnesses, lifelines, life belts, emergency day and night signal equipment, actual nautical charts and all required electronic equipment like vhf radio, echo sounder, etc…
- All of our skippers are professional and very responsible sailors with many 10000 nautical miles of sailing experience. Everybody has a commercial endorsed license, is trained in first aid and firefighting, have passed their personal health checks, that needs to be renewed every two years, is trained in sea survival, holds a valid radio license.
- RYA /MCA Yachtmaster commercial endorsed
- RYA / MCA PPR Professional Practices and Responsibility Certificate
- RYA / MCA International Certificate of Competence
- RYA / MCA First Aid Certificate
- RYA / MCA ENG 1
- STCW 95 Sea Survival and Advanced Firefighting
- GOC Genereal Operators Certificate