|PERIOD||01.05.23 – 31.12.2024|
|CAPACITY||11 pax maximum|
|LANGUAGES AVAILABLE||Spanish – English – French & German|
|CHECK IN TIME||10 minutes before departure time|
|DEPARTURE POINT||Sailing Tours Barcelona. Marina Vela Port. Passeig Joan de Borbo, 103. Moll Nord, Mooring 69. https://goo.gl/maps/pryr4rtkXgusjPgA8|
|ARRIVAL POINT||Sailing Tours Barcelona. Marina Vela Port. Passeig Joan de Borbo, 103. Moll Nord, Mooring 69. https://goo.gl/maps/pryr4rtkXgusjPgA8|
|TYPE OF SALE||Free sale / 4 hours release|
|CANCELLATION POLICY||24 hours free of charge. Less than 24 hours or No Show 100%.|
|BLACKOUT DATES||01Jan / 06Jan / 25Dec|
|VOUCHER TYPE||Printed voucher and E-voucher|
Experience the best of Barcelona’s natural beauty and iconic landmarks with our panoramic sailing tour of the city. This exclusive tour lasts for 2 hours and includes drinks and snacks, giving you ample time to relax and take in the stunning sights of the city from the sea.
As we set sail from the harbor, you’ll take in breathtaking views of Barcelona’s iconic skyline and coastal landmarks, including the famous Sagrada Familia cathedral, the W Hotel, and the Montjuic Castle. Our experienced crew will take you to the best spots to enjoy the breeze and soak up the sun.
During the tour, a specialist tourist guide who speaks German, French, English, Spanish, and Catalan will be on board to provide fascinating insights into Barcelona’s history and culture, making the experience even more enriching. You’ll also have the chance to enjoy drinks and snacks, including a selection of beer, wine, cava, and soft drinks, as well as light bites to complement your experience.
Whether you’re a first-time visitor to Barcelona or a seasoned traveler, our panoramic sailing tour is the perfect way to experience the beauty of the city from a unique perspective. Our expert crew and tourist specialist guide will share insider knowledge about the city’s history and landmarks, ensuring you have a memorable and informative experience.
This tour is ideal for couples, solo travelers, families, and small groups who want to experience the city’s iconic sights and natural beauty in a relaxing and enjoyable way. Book your panoramic sailing tour of Barcelona today and create memories that will last a lifetime!
- A half day tour guided by a knowledgeable tour guide, ensuring top quality service and great destination information.
- Panoramic sailing tour of Barcelona’s natural beauty and landmarks
- Breathtaking views of the city’s iconic skyline and coastal landmarks
- Experienced crew to take you to the best spots to enjoy the sea and the views
- Tourist specialist guide onboard to provide fascinating insights into Barcelona’s history and culture
- Drinks and snacks provided, including a selection of beer, wine, cava, soft drinks, and light bites
- 2-hour panoramic sailing tour
- Breathtaking views of the city
- Experienced and multilingual crew
- Tourist specialist guide onboard who speaks German, French, English, Spanish, and Catalan
- Drinks and snacks
- Tips (optional).
- Food or beverages unless specified.
- Pick up in the hotel
- Please, be at the check in point 10’ minutes before departure time.
- This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather.
- Wear comfortable clothes and comfortable shoes.
- There is a minimum of people required to operate the tour. In the event that this minimum is not met, customers will be offered an alternative date, another tour of equal or superior value, or a full refund.
- There is a minimum number of people required to operate on languages that are not English or Spanish. If this minimum is not reached, the tour will be oﬀered in English.
- Tour may be affected due to special circumstances
08:15 – Check in and Welcoming by Official Expert Guide and Skipper
08:30 – Departure time
09:00 – Sailing and swimming.
10:00 – Way back to the port.
10:30 – Arrival time. End the tour at the initial meeting point. Disembarkation